cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JonML
Occasional Member - Level 1

Mobile App IOS issue

On August 7, I attempted to log on to Concur's mobile app on my iPhone 12 mini running iOS 17.6.1. There was a mandatory app update, which I installed. I am able to log on, but when I open an expense report, a small white rectangle that looks like the corner of a dialog box appears on the top left of my screen, and the rest of the screen is dimmed and cannot be accessed. The problem replicates on my iPad pro; I am unable to access any expense reports.

Is this a known bug? Is there a fix?

9 REPLIES 9
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JonML we have had some mobile app issues as of late. The issue I've seen is people not being able to access their report history. Any chance you can take a screenshot of what you are experiencing and post it here in this thread? That way I can share with our mobile support team.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JonML

ConCurScreenShot.PNGHere's a screen shot from my iPhone. The same thing occurs on my iPad Pro, so it's not the screen size.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JonML I posted your screenshot to our mobile team. I'll let you know what I hear back.

Thank you,
Kevin
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jnoble99
Occasional Member - Level 3

@KevinD one of my users also has this same problem - not being able to access their report history on the mobile app.  Any ETA on when this might work again? Thanks.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jnoble99 I wasn't given a time frame. I was told that the fix has been done for app version 10.14. Not sure when that will be released. I'm trying to find out though.

Thank you,
Kevin
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JonML I received a reply from someone stating that this could be an issue with the iPhone's assistive touch feature. I've never used this feature, but it is found in Settings>Accessibility>Touch. Maybe check to see if this is on, by chance.

Thank you,
Kevin
JonML

Hi Kevin,

Sounds like this is being worked on, but just to add information: No assistive features are turned on, iPad or iPhone.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JonML I did find out that this is a known issue and is being worked on.

Thank you,
Kevin
Mgonzalez3
New Member - Level 1

IMG_0323.png