cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wilroth
Occasional Member - Level 1

Mistakenly made personal purhase on Corporate Card

Hi all,

I accidentally had my corporate card linked to Grubhub for 2 personal purchases. How would I adjust these so I can pay for them personally?

Thanks in advance,

Will

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wilroth you will need to add these to your expense report and use the Personal Expense (do not reimburse) checkbox. Once submitted, you will need to speak to your manager about what your company's procedure is for paying them back.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wilroth you will need to add these to your expense report and use the Personal Expense (do not reimburse) checkbox. Once submitted, you will need to speak to your manager about what your company's procedure is for paying them back.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
alexriphin
New Member - Level 1

Hello, KevinD,

I am in a similar situation. I have checked the Personal Expense (do not reimburse) box for the related expenses, however I am unable to submit the report because a Travel Allowance Itinerary needs to be created. I am not sure how this needs to be done. When I select the "Travel Expense" option, I am expected to provide an itinerary before the report can be submitted. I also made sure to select the "No, I do not require Travel Allowance" radio button.

Entry Cannot Be Submitted.PNG

Itinerary not required.PNG

wilroth
Occasional Member - Level 1

Great, thank you Kevin!