cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ridhidkh
Occasional Member - Level 1

Mistake in expense submission

Hello,

I have made an error in submitting an expense for my recent travel under report id 2421D43B04A543FAB38D. What can be done to fix the over submitted expense?

Thanks

Ridhima

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ridhidkh if the report isn't fully approved, you should be able to recall the report. Go to Expense at the top of the SAP Concur home screen, you will see your report on the next screen. It will show the current status. If it doesn't say Sent for Payment, Processing Payment or Paid, you can then click on the report tile and use the Recall button. 

If it says any of those statuses I mentioned, you cannot make any changes.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ridhidkh
Occasional Member - Level 1

The report has already been approved and sent for payment. What can be done now?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ridhidkh there isn't anything you can do. Reach out to your Finance, Accounting or Payroll, whichever department does final approvals. They might have the option to Recall the report out of the Approved batch. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.