Missing required field: Receipt Status

Missing required field: Receipt Status   I am unable to submit. the expense 

1 Solution
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @sankarnadar 

the message indicates  that at least one of your expense entries is incomplete. Specifically the 'Receipt status' field does not have any input. Based on your company configuration, you need to select either Tax Receipt/ Receipt/ No Receipt and save the expense entry. Post this you should be able to submit the expense report.

rohanpatil_0-1695217090890.png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @sankarnadar 

the message indicates  that at least one of your expense entries is incomplete. Specifically the 'Receipt status' field does not have any input. Based on your company configuration, you need to select either Tax Receipt/ Receipt/ No Receipt and save the expense entry. Post this you should be able to submit the expense report.

rohanpatil_0-1695217090890.png

sankarnadar
Occasional Member - Level 1

sankarnadar_0-1695217772357.png Could not see this field itself to fill in the information.  Bit strange! 

Hi @sankarnadar 

Strange that you cannot see the field. I am assuming that you are not looking at an itemized child entry. I would reach out to your internal helpdesk support IT team / Concur administrator as they can look at your specific configuration/ claim and advise.

@sankarnadar I'm looking at your report and I see the field. Are you still not seeing it? If not, try signing in with a different browser. See if that fixes the issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sankarnadar

sankarnadar_1-1695281687327.png

>> Kevin, it wasn't a browser issue, It was the issue for many and finally concur support team fixed this and I was able to see this field today and I have submitted the same. Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

sankarnadar

sankarnadar_0-1695281642726.png

>>> Finally Concur Support team fixed this issue, and I am able to submit.