cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AASM
Occasional Member - Level 2

Missing itemization of veeva expense when moved from one report to another

Hi, 

We have an issue with itemization of Veeva expenses. Whenever there is a transfer from Veeva to Concur, new expense is created with itemization based on the data from veeva. If employee moves the veeva expense from one report to another or to Available expenses, itemization is removed what causes problems with proper coding of the expense.

Has anyone had similar issues? Is it possible to lock itemization for particular expense type (all veeva expenses have one expense type) so that itemization is not removed whenever expense is being moved? Or can we lock for edition every veeva expense?

I found one post somehow connected to this topic but I wonder if it also works for itemization (Read-Only setup): https://community.concur.com/t5/Concur-Expense/How-to-give-expense-approver-ability-to-edit-certain-...

Thanks in advance for all advices!

Anna

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AASM so I'm clear...you are okay if the Veeva expenses do not get automatically itemized, correct? That is what you were referring to when you say "lock itemization for a particular expense type", correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AASM
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin, no, the opposite actually. We want Veeva expenses to always stay itemized like it was originally transfer to Concur. The issue is that the itemization is removed when Veeva expense is moved to Available expenses.

Thanks,

Anna