cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drg0313
New Member - Level 1

Missing Receipt Declaration Error

Hi! Has anyone run into this - I need to file a missing receipt form (first time) but when I try there is no expense to select, even though I have the expense attached to the report with no receipt?

drg0313_0-1678379273180.png

Any help would be appreciated

3 REPLIES 3
dlamont
Super User
Super User

If no receipt is attached, check with your company Concur admin, as audit rules can be set up to allow and disallow certain Expense Types from being able to use the Declaration.  Also dollar limits can be set up to restrict usage.  Your company Concur Admin should be able to help you with this.

I am guessing you have used the declaration before, so your company does allow the form?

DLamont
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@drg0313 if the line item you are trying to attach the Declaration to does not require a receipt, the Missing Receipt Declaration will not be available for creation.

Does the line item in question have the icon I've highlighted below?

KevinD_0-1678482301659.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jmcgraththompco
Occasional Member - Level 1

KevinD,

I am having this same issue.  Our policy requires a receipt or a declaration but some expenses don't have the option you highlighted above.  We are running Professional.