cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DWhymark
Occasional Member - Level 1

Missing Receipt Affidavit

Hi,

I've had an expense returned due to a missing receipt & it says 'Please include a valid receipt. If the receipt is lost, please provide a Missing Receipt Affidavit and resubmit'. As I do not have a receipt available, if I click on the report, then 'manage receipts' & select 'missing receipt declaration' from the drop down' it says not available (as per the below image). Can anyone help with this?

DWhymark_0-1720429420660.png

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DWhymark I'm looking at your expense report and the item in question already has something attached to it. That is why you cannot attach a Missing Receipt Declaration. I think what you have attached is not acceptable as a receipt. You will need to delete the image that is attached, then try the Missing Receipt Declaration option again.

Let me know how it works out.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
cjmarimo
Super User
Super User

Hi @DWhymark 

If you do not see the option to select the expense to assign the "Missing Recipt Declaration", it could be that you have associated a receipt with the expense, which does not appear on this screen.

Example: Expense without an associated ticket:

cjmarimo_0-1720438065075.png

Example: There is no expense that does not have an associated ticket or Missing Receipt declaration.

cjmarimo_1-1720438181425.png

On the other hand, in the Professional version which is the one in my company, "Missing Receipt Declaration" is activated by policy.

It may not be active for your chosen policy.

Ask your company's Concur administrator (to activate go to: Administration-> Expense -> Policies.)

cjmarimo_0-1720437376397.png

BR,

cj

DWhymark

Thank you 🙂

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DWhymark I'm looking at your expense report and the item in question already has something attached to it. That is why you cannot attach a Missing Receipt Declaration. I think what you have attached is not acceptable as a receipt. You will need to delete the image that is attached, then try the Missing Receipt Declaration option again.

Let me know how it works out.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DWhymark

Thank you @KevinD this has worked. Thank you for your help 🙂 Daisy