cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mgutbrodt
New Member - Level 1

Missing Receipt Affidavit as a Delegate

How does your company handle missing receipts when a delegate is involved since Concur doesn't allow a delegate to create one?

Do you think a delegate should be able to create a Missing Receipt Affidavit?  

Concur please make this an option! 

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mgutbrodt We totally understand your request for this feature, but the reason for this is because the Affidavit is a binding agreement between the person who incurred the expense and your company. The affidavit confirms that the expense was indeed a legitimate business expense. The affidavit needs to be digitally signed by the person who incurred the expense. When acting as a delegate, the signature of such an agreement would be that of the delegate, not the person whose expense it is. 

I hope this helps clarify why it is not available to delegates. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mgutbrodt
New Member - Level 1

Thanks for the response Kevin! I understand completely. 

Have you considered an option/approval process where the delegate creates a unique version of the Affidavit which is sent to the user (via email/mobile notification) where the user can approve/agree to the Affidavit without the user having to create the document themselves?  Or some version of that? 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mgutbrodt the suggestions sounds good to me, however making this type of change is way above my pay grade. :-).

You could submit it as a solution suggestion. Below are the steps for submitting:

1. Access the Concur Support Portal by clicking on the Help Contact Support link (upper right)
  2. Select Solution Suggestion at the bottom of the page or from the Community Info tab
  3. Click on Post Solution Suggestion
  4. Enter the Title
  5. Select a Category
  6. Type in your suggestion using up to 2,000 characters 
  7. Click on Post; this will post and create a Positive Vote for the Solution Suggestion

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.