cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndyB79
Occasional Member - Level 1

Missing Payment

Hi,

I have had an Expense report processed over the Christmas period and pyment was due in my bank 27th December, however I have still not received the payment into my bank and the report audit says payment confirmed.

I understand there could be delays due to extended bank holidays over Christmas and New Year but surely I should have received it by now (5th January), has anyone else seen delays with payments over the holiday period.

Thanks

Andy 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AndyB79 have you reached out to your company's Finance or Payroll departments about this? They might be able to provide some information. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Your Concur admin could also look at the payments to see id anything was returned due to the bank.  Finance would know but the admin can see that as well.  Also, check the amount you are looking for exactly.  Sometimes employees are looking for teh report total when their reimbursement is lower and they don't see it in the deposits.

Nancy Murray
Agfa