cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JulieL
Occasional Member - Level 3

Missing Matching and Un matching button from the available Expenses window

We have the Standard edition. I was training an new employee and noticed that the blue Matching and un matching button were not appearing. I was having him select 2 transactions to match together, but that option was not available. It was only available when the 2 items were in the claim that we were able to match them. I taught maybe this step had been modified and maybe were no longer available in that window. However when i go in my own portal i see the match and unmatched button. Just wondering what is going is this a temporary glitch? The screen capture is just to show the buttons are not there.

Screenshot 2021-07-28 110729.png

4 REPLIES 4
Vizag123

Hi Juliet,

Hope you are trying to match between CAD 50.00, but transaction dates and expense types are totally different, test with same itinerary or transaction, you will find MATCH option by selecting both transactions on the left side check box

JulieL

Thank you for your input, my questions was why he doesn't have the match and un match button, I have been training employees and understand the process of matching transactions together. As you can see in my portal the button appear even thought I have nothing to match.

JulieL_0-1627557444218.png

Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

You might want to try another browser to see if there is a difference in the function.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JulieL the items listed in your screenshot are not eligible to be matched. Since they are all credit card charges, they cannot be matched. That might be the issue. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.