cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OD
New Member - Level 1

Missing Credit Card expense on Concur

Hi, 

I have made a few transaction with my AMEX Corporate Credit Card but one of charges for Fuel, Rental Car doesn't appear on my concur expense from 4/21/2022. AMEX statement for April 2022 show that expense and it is closed for April 2022. All other expense in April 2022 with the same AMEX Credit Card has been appearing on Concur correctly. 

Is it OK to submit Concur report without particular charge that doesn't appear on my Concur?  Is there any fix from CONCUR team  available for this issue? Best regards, DRAGAN

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@OD a support ticket will need to be submitted to SAP Concur so they can look for the missing transaction. If they don't find it, then they will reach out to the bank to see what the issue is. You can submit the report you have. 

Before doing anything though, I would use your company's provided support link. You can find it at the top of the Company Notes section on the SAP Concur home screen. They may be able to provide you some instruction on what to do. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Stacey_laaa
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi, 

I have similar issue, all the credit card transaction did flow into concur except for 21 Dec transaction all went missing and did not appear in concur, it doesn't happen to just  1 user but all the user.

Can I manually add the transaction back to concur? if so, how can I change the payment type from cash to credit card, I couldn't find it anywhere in the payment type when I created the transaction.

Is there any issue with concur or perhaps the credit card feeding issue on that particular day that all credit card transaction are not flow/appear in concur? 

Would appreciate if you could advice. 

Thank you.

Regards, 

Stacey

@Stacey_laaa it is possible the feed for that day had an issue. I saw someone else post they had this issue, contacted Concur Support and they were able to get the feed rectified. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Stacey_laaa
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD @Thank you so much, I will contact the support team and get the feed rectified. =)) 

Thank you. 
regards,

stacey