cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mqalandar1
New Member - Level 1

Missing Credit Card expense on Concur

Hi all,

I have made a transaction with my corporate credit card but it doesn't appear on my concur expense. Whereas, other expense with the same credit card has been appearing on concur. 

How do I add missing corporate credit card expense?

Thanks all.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mqalandar1 only your company's credit card admin can add these, however that is if the transaction was uploaded into SAP Concur. I would wait a couple more days, then if the transaction still doesn't appear, check with your direct manager to get approval to submit the expense as out of pocket. You would then make payment directly to the card issuer to cover the charge. 

Now, some company's will pay off the entire company card statement, so be sure to check with your Finance department to see if they are doing that or not. If not, then you will need to make the payment for this transaction once you receive the funds. 

Reminder: Getting approval to submit the expense as out of pocket is very important prior to submitting the expense as out of pocket.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.