cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rouellette
Occasional Member - Level 1

Missing AMEX transactions

Hello, 

Our company uses AMEX and I have several employees having issues with transactions pulling in to Concur. I don't know much about Concur to help them. They have removed their cards and re linked them but they are still having issues,  Any thoughts on how I can help them?  thank you  

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello there,

I would definitely contact your company's credit card administrator since the issue could be with Amex and the file they are sending over to Concur. And on the Concur side, I would submit a support ticket to have them look at the credit card feed. Then, you will know where the issue is and you can go from there.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rouellette have them try using a different browser. Have them log into SAP with the different browser and see if the transactions appear in their Available Expenses. Also, keep in mind it will take anywhere from 3-5 business days from the date of the transaction for them to upload to SAP Concur.

Let me know if the different browser works or not.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.