cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sdc77
New Member - Level 1

Mileage feature on SAP Concur App is not available in the lower right corner

I am inquiring for a colleague…he is a new associate who cannot enter his mileage into Concur app because the normal “Mileage” feature at the lower right hand corner is not there. How do we go about making this feature show up on the app?

Thanks,

S

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sdc77 if the colleague needs to enter mileage for an expense, they do not need that mileage option on the home screen of the app. They can create an expense report and add a new expense to the report, using expense type Personal Mileage or Mileage (whatever your company has named it). They can fill out all the fields and use the Mileage Calculator link if they need help figuring out the mileage. 

The Mileage feature on the home screen of the app is not required to enter a mileage expense, it is just a tool to help. 

Do other users at your company have the Mileage option on the home screen of the app?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Hi @KevinD 

Long time ago I had the same issue, it was something related to Azure and Concur log in (if you have access to Cases check case 17577964)

(It's in Spanish sorry)

NTS_0-1645698809614.png

Hope it helps.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NTS I did a little research and the Mileage option must be enabled for the site. So, if it isn't on the home screen, likely the reason is the site doesn't have Concur Drive enabled. 🙂 

Thank you for the case number. I'll take a look. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.