cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clara
Occasional Member - Level 1

Mileage calculator

Looks like this has been an issue for quite some time.  When will it be fixed?

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Clara as far as I was told, it has been fixed. What issue are you encountering? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Clara

On my Chrome browser, the box does not populate for new addresses or locations.  Sometimes it works on my phone app - sometimes not.  

Clara

No.  The issue needs to be fixed.  Other customers are having similar issues.  

Perhaps you can see where the calculator is in the line of fixes for Concur, Kevin?

Looking forward to a solution being in place.

Clara

On the Chrome browser, the box does not populate for new addresses or locations.  Sometimes it works on my phone app - sometimes it does not.

jbleisch
Occasional Member - Level 2

No I don't think the problems are fixed.  We've been dealing with them for more than two years and were advised Concur wasn't going to prioritize fixing it.  I just opened another case because the ongoing mileage calc issues are a huge problem for us.  Our expense processors will open the route information and it will show nothing, or will have missing way-points, so they can't verify the mileage calculation.  Doesn't matter what browser, or cleared cache, or what user profile.  It's random and super buggy, and frustrating. Came to the forum to see there have been quite a few people report problems with it...  Hopefully Concur will prioritize improving this functionality as it's business critical to accurately account for mileage reimbursements.

Jody Bleisch, IT Consultant for Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon