cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bgnnb
Occasional Member - Level 1

Mileage Reporting

Hello,

Is there a way to combine your monthly mileage all at once or do we have to submit it daily. My request were all returned.

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bgnnb great question, and my answer to this question is...depends. 

Why do I say that? Because it depends on your company policy. We have some customers who might allow their employees to submit one single mileage expense for the month, however this is not very common or what I would consider best practice. A majority of customers I have worked with require each day's worth of mileage as separate line items on the report. 

Did you submit all your miles as one expense line item or did you enter daily miles as separate expenses? Did your manager/approver return your report or does your company use Concur Audit? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bgnnb

Thank you, I had to submit my mileage when my company had access to the program, my approver accepted the invoices and they were returned a few days later. I had 8 entries that had to be submitted from the prior month as seperate lines. Unfortunatley I am not aware if we use Concur Audit , we are not fully intergrated so I dont have alot of access to the program.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bgnnb if your approver accepted the mileage expenses, then who returned them to you to make corrections? When expenses are returned, the person returning them is required to provide a comment explaining why the expenses are being returned. Did you happen to see what the explanation was?

Do you have access to Concur still? I can look at the report and see what is happening. If you can private message me your first and last name and the company you work for, I can go in and look.

Either way, you should be submitting mileage on a day by day basis, not as a lump sum for the month, as a best practice. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bgnnb

Thank you Kevin I have done what you told me and got it submitted, fingers crossed tht it works.

Thanks again you were a big help.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bgnnb happy to help. Keep me posted on if the expenses were approved or not. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey