cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
claudiabcv
Occasional Member - Level 1

Mexico – Meals Deductible limits

By Mexico Tax Law (LISR) only $750 mxn per person per day are deductible for domestic travel Meals. Is there a pre-defined setting to post the deductible portion of the expense for meals with more than 1 employee? Meals internal >50 km works fine when no attendees are included. But when adding attendees, the posting shows only $750 mxn deductible, instead of adding $750 per employee. Using “Meeting Expense” is not an option, since this post 100% of the expense as deductible and must only be used for meeting related expenses. Any suggestions?

1 Solution
Solution
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@claudiabcv Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I would recommend that an Authorized Support Contact for your company open a case in the SAP Concur Support Portal to review your deductibility requirements and options. SAP Concur has the ability to configure taxability and deductibility. Configuring taxability and deductibility can be tricky and I would highly suggest working with an expert at SAP Concur.

I hope that this helps. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@claudiabcv Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I would recommend that an Authorized Support Contact for your company open a case in the SAP Concur Support Portal to review your deductibility requirements and options. SAP Concur has the ability to configure taxability and deductibility. Configuring taxability and deductibility can be tricky and I would highly suggest working with an expert at SAP Concur.

I hope that this helps. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.