cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mhenrybayc
Occasional Member - Level 1

Merchant Category

Does Concur import merchant category from credit card transaction? I am looking to add this to a custom report but do not see that this information is available.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mhenrybayc I did a search of the data warehouse for "merchant" but only found an item labeled Is Anomaly Merchant Category.

When you access Cognos and start a new report, the search options makes it easy to see if a data item exists or not. See my example for Merchant Category. 

KevinD_0-1727380099454.png

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mhenrybayc

Hi Kevin,

Yes, I utilize the search bar as well and had the same results. I do not want to use expense type to classify transactions as this information is based on user. Our bank has a merchant category tied to each transaction however I do not see anything of the sort in Concur. 

alexben

@KevinD wrote:

@mhenrybaycnjmcdirect I did a search of the data warehouse for "merchant" but only found an item labeled Is Anomaly Merchant Category.

When you access Cognos and start a new report, the search options makes it easy to see if a data item exists or not. See my example for Merchant Category. 

KevinD_0-1727380099454.png

I also ask this question. Fortunately I saw your post. Thanks for helping us.