cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
morinl
New Member - Level 1

Meal Employee Expense

I have a dinner employee allowance of $75.00. If my final bill is over that amount. How do I expense this in Concur?

Lawrence Morin
1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@morinl Not sure of your exact situation, so I'll cover both bases. 

1. If this was paid for on a company card, which I'm suspecting it was, you will need to add the item to your report. Once added, use the Itemizations option to create one itemization for the allowable $75. Not sure what your meal expense types are, but sounds like the expense type is dinner. Save that then add another itemization in the amount of the overage. You could still use Dinner as the expense type or if your company has it use Personal or Miscellaneous. When filling out the details, you should see a checkbox labeled Personal Expense (do not reimburse).  This should do it.

2. If the expense was paid for on a personal credit card, you will create a new expense, choose Dinner as the expense type and simply enter $75. Fill out all other required fields and then save. 

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.