cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
czowine
New Member - Level 1

Matching to an Imported Card Transaction

I recently made a purchase with my personal card at a hotel I stayed at for my company. I am trying to expense it, but there is an error saying I need to match the expense to an imported card transaction. However, there are no transactions to match it to. How can I add a transaction to match it to or get around this problem?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@czowine your company expects hotels booked through Concur Travel to be purchased on a company card, that is why you are getting the message. Delete this item from your report and then use the Add Expense button to start a new expense entry. Use the Create New Expense tab and choose Hotel. This will create the hotel entry manually as an out of pocket expense. Doing it this way will make is to the message about matching to a card transaction doesn't appear.

Lastly, the item the system wants you to match will now be sitting in your Available Expenses. You can delete it from there.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.