cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
farmfly
Occasional Member - Level 3

Re: Matching Card Transaction Exception

Hi Sandra, 

The charge was made on a personal credit card and the personal card somehow sent the e-receipt.  I’m thinking the e-receipt came from the “My Travel Network” app in Concur.

I can see the need in having an exception with a corporate card being called cash, but a personal credit card shouldn't show a warning.

Would changing the items you listed prevent this form issuing an exception?  And would it be able to be expensed normally, without seeing any warnings on my end?  

I’m an end user, so I don’t have the ability to change any codes.  

Thank you for the help.

KevinD
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Can you tell me your name and what company you work for? I can go in and look at your company's site and your profile to see what might be causing this. I would say just delete these e-receipts when they come in to avoid the issue. You can respond to me directly through a private message on this Community. 

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Sr. Training Consultant

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
farmfly
Occasional Member - Level 3

Message Sent.

Thank you!

AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

I believe e-receipts are connected to your profile/email and come from vendors who have set up the added service. 

What that means is any time you book through Concur, regardless of payment method, the e-receipt will come through for those vendors. If your Concur has an audit rule that requires e-receipts be matched with a CC transaction that would cause the problem you're seeing. 

It also means those e-receipts for other people must have your email attached to their travel in some way such as a delegate/travel assistant.

Does your company policy mention anything about requiring you to use your company CC for travel booking? Most companies do so they have better controls and data. What is the reason for using your personal card for business travel expenses? 

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆