cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
quentinabradley
New Member - Level 1

Matching Card Transaction Exception

I am recieving a error message that is not allowing me to submit a expense report. The error reads

"There is an entry on this report created based on an e-receipt or itinerary (trip segment) that has not been "matched" to a credit card transaction. please remove the entry and wait for the credit card transaction."

This expense was completed in November and I just started this postion at the end of November. I am extremly lost and unsure sure how to fix this. I have deleted the entry and re-inserted it, I have created a new expense report with only that expense on it, I have also deleted the expense from the imported expenses...nothing

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi @quentinabradley ,

It sounds like this is just an itinerary item that needs to be deleted. Have you submitted this actual expense already? It may be worth checking old reports you've submitted to see if this was already reimbursed.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator

No I have not submitted the expense because I am unable to do so. When I try to submit I get the user error that I said previously. I tried to put the expense on a seperate expense report and still no luck. Itineray item? Concur is very new to me.

Did you find any solution to this problem ? My transactions are not being submitted asking that its an itenerary and not an actual expense.

SandraA
Routine Member - Level 2

My company is going yo do the same as you are seeing.   We're going to block e-receipts from being submitted as cash.

If this is something you bought with your own credit card you will probably need to use your own receipt as opposed to the itinerary item you are trying to use.  You will probably need to delete that item and create a New Expense.

Sandra Ahola
T-Mobile
Senior Analyst Travel, Card & Expense
US
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandra-ahola-4704553/
CarmenJ
Occasional Member - Level 2

We change the payment type to "cash", then submit

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

So, when you tried to delete the item from Available Expenses, the system wouldn't let you? 

If that is the case, you can just let the item stay in Available Expenses. Your site would need to be setup to allow you to delete these items without adding them to an expense report. Sounds like your site isn't set up to allow this. You should bring this up to your site administrator so they can turn this option on. That is really all you can do as of now. Was this item paid for on a corporate credit card? If so, the system should have matched the e-receipt to the corporate card transaction when it uploaded into your account. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.