cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CMorenoPrana
Occasional Member - Level 1

Managing email reminders

Hello everyone!

Our organization currently uses corporate credits cards. Employees are required to submit expenses once a month at least for our month-end purposes. We currently have rules set-up to email users when they have overdue transactions over 30 days (since that would be the maximum amount of time they could keep transactions open). 

We recently received complaints from approvers due to the amount of daily emails they receive regarding this. Since some approvers can have up to 10 employees under them, it results in a lot of daily reminders.

If there a way for us to remove the approvers as CC in some of the email reminders? We'd like to keep it when it comes to claims being submitted or awaiting approval, but not for the overdue transactions emails. Does anyone know how this could be done?

Thank you for your help!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CMorenoPrana I looked up your company and you are on our Standard configuration. This configuration does not allow you to edit any of the email reminders and who they are sent to. 

The only thing I could suggest, and it would be up to each approver to do this, is create a rule in Outlook (assuming your company uses Outlook as its mail client) that would automatically send these emails to their Deleted items. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CMorenoPrana I looked up your company and you are on our Standard configuration. This configuration does not allow you to edit any of the email reminders and who they are sent to. 

The only thing I could suggest, and it would be up to each approver to do this, is create a rule in Outlook (assuming your company uses Outlook as its mail client) that would automatically send these emails to their Deleted items. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
djnichols

So are there options to add this functionality with a non-standard configuration, if so how do we get help with that?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@djnichols which functionality are you referring to? Also, by "non-standard" do you mean on our Professional configuration? If so, editing email reminders is available.

Creating email reminder conditions is like creating audit rule conditions. Here is a demo video that discusses email reminders: Email Reminders Demo.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
djnichols

I don't know I was referring to your reply to another person's question (same as mine) in Aug 2021 " I looked up your company and you are on our Standard configuration. This configuration does not allow you to edit any of the email reminders and who they are sent to. ".    So I am assuming we have a standard configuration?  If so, what is the difference in cost for a professional configuration.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes, you are on our Standard Configuration. As for the cost, you would need to speak with your assigned Customer Success Manager. I have emailed them and gave them your name and email. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey