cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bbscott
Occasional Member - Level 2

Managers receiving travel booking notifications?

Hi! A manager in the organization has reported he started receiving travel notifications when direct reports book travel. Is there any way to turn off this notification for this manager or has a setting been flipped active to automatically send these notifications? I searched the forum and noticed this may be a all or none setting but wasn't sure if anything had change with recent updates.

Thanks for any help 🙂

7 REPLIES 7
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@bbscott Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. It is an approval email or just a notification with the itinerary? 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bbscott
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi leedau! Thanks for your response. 

It is a notification with itinerary. He is receiving both emails and calendar blocks.

kauffjes
Occasional Member - Level 1

My manager has been receiving all the itineraries from their direct reports. Our travel does not require approval from our manager. The manager does not want the itineraries to auto populate on their calendar. How do we get this corrected? I believe @bbscott is having the same problem.  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bbscott I do see that there is a manager notification enabled for any trip that is greater than or equal to two days that has an Airfare itinerary item. However, this rule also stipulates that notification is only sent if there is no hotel reservation on the trip. Do we know if the manager has received trip notifications for a trip that is greater than two days in length with airfare and also has a hotel reservation?

It might be that people are booking flights first, then adding hotel later. Also, do you happen to know if the manager has been added as someone's Assistant/Travel Arranger? If so, this could be why the manager is receiving the emails.

I'm just speculating as I don't know exactly how the user is doing their booking.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kauffjes

How do we find these rules? 

GolfNutzTPC

My manager also receives these notices.   Today, he received a email notice from Microsoft Outlook Calendar <no-reply@microsoft.com> that says in the "Subject: Your Flight to XXXX is tomorrow. Consider checking in."    My trip has flight, hotel, rental car booked.    He is not listed in my profile settings.

kauffjes

This is the same for my team. All travel information is also being sent to our manager. Even though they are not listed as the assistant or travel arranger.