cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sshiva74
Occasional Member - Level 1

Manager name not shown in the approver

I tried submitting BCP(restricted use) for my broad band expense as per IBM India policy. My manager is in Austria. I cannot see her name appearing in the Manager field. Earlier this field was auto-populated and all expenses were automatically routed to her. I tried adding her but the tool says "No results found". Can you please check and resolve the issue

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sshiva74 I've looked at your profile and I do see a manager showing on your profile. I looked at your expense report as well, but I don't see any data that you tried submitting. I suggest submitting the report and see if it goes to your manager. I see that last month you submitted without any issue. 

Give that a try and let me know what happens. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sshiva74
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello Kevin,

My expense claim requires manager approval. I tried submitting the expense report but I am getting a pop-up "Edit Approval Flow" wherein I do not see my manager as the default approver. I tried giving Last name, first name, intranet id but the tool says "No results found". Last month my manager name was there in the approver and used to select and submit. I am sending you the link for your reference.https://us2.concursolutions.com/nui/expense/report/073BBA58ED9F4ACEAE0C