cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stsnyder1
Occasional Member - Level 3

Manager Receipt Review in Foreign Language

Has anyone developed any guidelines for their managers who have to review receipts which may be in a foreign language?  Would you be willing to share those with me?

Additionally I see Concur Detect is an option to help identify these types of issues.  Has anyone implemented Concur Detect and willing to share their experiences?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stsnyder1 just wanted to make sure that you knew Concur Detect is for detecting fraudulent charges on corporate cards. Not sure if you knew that or not. You probably did, but just in case. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @stsnyder1 

from my perspective manager shouldn't focus on the checking of the receipts but more if the expense make sense and are business related to the travel of their team. Said that, I have never used Concur Detect but understand is a tool that help to avoid fraudulent transactions. 

My best advise would be to have instead "Concur Audit" as service, which they will check expenses and receipts based on your Company policy and requirements. If I was the manager approving an expense with the receipt I wouldn't understand as a completely different language, I would call my employee to ask clarification. Hopefully you are using a Company credit card, which would feed with the exchange rate of the day and so manager would understand better the sense of the expense.   

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari