cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vamsi
Occasional Member - Level 1

MFA not prompting for Mobile app

I have recently implemented SSO and MFA(ms authenticator) for SAP Concur app for  both web application and mobile application. The sigin frequency setup for MS authenticator is 12 hrs. The issue i’m facing is, for the mobile app the users are not getting any MFA prompt after 12hrs, users stays signed in. But in the case of browser application, the users are getting logged out automatically and asked to sign in and getting MFA prompt after 12 hrs. Please let me know anyone facing the same issue and how i can resolve this.

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vamsi I posted your question internally to see if I can get an answer. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vamsi someone internally asked me if you have a Mobile Auth Lifetime value set and if your users are enabling biometrics. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vamsi more information for you. When you log in to SAP Concur, go to Profile>Profile Settings. Under Other Settings, click Mobile Registration. At the top of the mobile registration screen, look for Mobile Sign-In Policies. It will show you how the mobile app should work/behave.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Vamsi

8C70989A-43D5-499C-9B5F-58504EFA16D5.png

@KevinD  I have to check on the “Mobile Auth Lifetime” and yes one user is using biometrics  and another isn’t using biometrics. And regarding sign in policies, i dont see “other settings” option on the mobile app to see sign in policies.please see the attached picture, please advise.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vamsi Other Setting is only found on the Web version of SAP Concur. Profile>Profile Settings>Other Settings.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Vamsi

My issue is with the mobile app not web app. The mfa is working for the browser version 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vamsi My directions were so you could find Other Settings to see how the mobile app will work regarding Mobile Sign-In Policies for your company. The mobile sign in policies are only visible by logging in to the Web version of SAP Concur. See screenshots below. 

KevinD_0-1655491738947.png

KevinD_1-1655491767240.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey