cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
max44
Occasional Member - Level 1

MBP and SAP Concur Expense Reporting

Hello,

Has anyone discovered a way to complete expense reports on an MBP using Safari or the iPad app? To be honest, I bought the MBP to make my life easier by having all of my receipts (pictures from the Photos app) on the same laptop and being able to instantly attach them.

When I try to open the photo in Safari, it refuses to accept the file type. Strangely enough, if you use Safari on the iPad Pro to perform this, it will work.

I got the iPhone app for my MacBook Pro, but when I try to log in for the first time using the business SSO Code, it says you can't do it with Safari.

Any assistance will make a significant difference in the quality of my life.

Thanks!

https://whatmyagenow.onl/ 

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@max44 I have a Mac Book Pro and have no issues at all. I actually use Chrome on my Mac. I just log into the desktop version (www.concursolutions.com) and do my expense reports there. 

Maybe try installing Chrome and see if things work better for you. I don't use the iPhone app on the MacBook, I just use it on my iPhone and have no issues.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.