cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ResortNetLLC
New Member - Level 1

Lost company credit card, do I need to update replacement card in my profile?

Some of my employees have lost their company AMEX business cards and had to have them replaced.  I cannot find any information as to whether or not they need to link the new card information to their profile.  If they do need to link the new card, how do I instruct them to do that? 

1 Solution
Solution
dlamont
Super User
Super User

ResortNetLLC,

Two answers:

• The user will need to add the card to their user profile, Credit Cards – for travel bookings.  This is a “link” so travel knows what credit card to use for bookings and does not affect transactions coming into Concur (see next topic).
  • If the card accounts are a “true”, Concur – Amex linked account and transactions are feeding into Concur via automatic import, then the new account should import to Concur. If you have access to Company Admin – Tools – Company Card, you should see a list of cardholders under Manage Accounts, also View Import Logs will show transaction/card import history. If you have data in these tabs, then you have a “true” company card with regards to Concur and a replacement card should import automatically to Concur if part of this program. 

Note, however, that the card may or may not automatically link to the employee. You can set an alert to let you know if one comes in unassigned and you can also check to see if any cards are unassigned and you can manually assign them from the Manage Accounts tab.

Hope this helps without going overboard with details.  😊

dlamont_0-1675975407961.jpeg

dlamont_1-1675975407967.png

DLamont

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
dlamont
Super User
Super User

ResortNetLLC,

Two answers:

• The user will need to add the card to their user profile, Credit Cards – for travel bookings.  This is a “link” so travel knows what credit card to use for bookings and does not affect transactions coming into Concur (see next topic).
  • If the card accounts are a “true”, Concur – Amex linked account and transactions are feeding into Concur via automatic import, then the new account should import to Concur. If you have access to Company Admin – Tools – Company Card, you should see a list of cardholders under Manage Accounts, also View Import Logs will show transaction/card import history. If you have data in these tabs, then you have a “true” company card with regards to Concur and a replacement card should import automatically to Concur if part of this program. 

Note, however, that the card may or may not automatically link to the employee. You can set an alert to let you know if one comes in unassigned and you can also check to see if any cards are unassigned and you can manually assign them from the Manage Accounts tab.

Hope this helps without going overboard with details.  😊

dlamont_0-1675975407961.jpeg

dlamont_1-1675975407967.png

DLamont