cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennymc79
Occasional Member - Level 3

Looking for report

What is the best intelligence report to find a list of who is assigned to what cost center 

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jennymc79 there isn't a pre-built report for this cost center is a customization and there are many different configuration fields that can be used to provide cost center info. 

However, this report is super easy to build. You just need to know what data item field is being used for Cost Center. It is probably something like Org Unit 1, Org Unit 2, etc. up to Org Unit 6. You can find this data item in the data warehouse here: Expense>Expense Reports>Additional Employee Detail. You'll have to do some trial and error to see which Org Unit field is mapped to Cost Center, but that isn't too hard. Once you find the correct Org Unit data item, then go to Expense>Commonly Used Fields. Here you will find employee name. Add that to your report. This will show you all your Cost Centers and all employees assigned to each. I would then click on the Org Unit column in your report and then use the Group option. That way it lists the Cost Center name only once instead of repeating the cost center name with each employee name. I would recommend building this report in Query Studio since it will show the data as you build the report. It will save time trying to figure out which Org Unit field to use. 

Give this a try and let me know if it works or not. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.