cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mourried
Occasional Member - Level 1

Login problem!

Hi,

I'm working in ITX (INDITEX) COMPANY. I tried to login with my company SSO, and then the page redirect me on my company enter form. I use my company ID and password correctly and the company site redirect me on SAP CONCUR login page. I tried to login finally with my company ID and password but i received wrong password/username message. 

My ID is: JACOPORA@store (or only JACOPORA) 

Could you please assist me?

Many thanks

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mourried Login issues are best handled by someone at your company. I sent you a private message with some names of people you can contact at your company. Check the little envelope icon in the upper right corner of the Community. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SILVIABAR
Occasional Member - Level 1

I have the same problem too. I work for itx inditex italia

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SILVIABAR did you try reaching out to @Mourried since you both work for the same company? I'm sure they can provide you some direction on how to resolve the issue. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.