cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elif
Occasional Member - Level 1

Login problem

Hi,

Im working in HPE company. I tried to download consur app and get a passward. The system directed me to concur community. I got a password, but I cannot use this password on the concur solutions login page. Wrong password message appears.

My mail adres is: elif.coskun@hpe.com

Could you please assist me?

Many thanks

Elif

12 REPLIES 12
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello Elif,

I believe you will need to contact HPE's internal Concur Administrator to get help logging in. Each company sets up their own logins, sometimes it is your email address or your company ID. The Admin will also be able to reset your password and provide company-specific instructions. If you are unsure who to contact at HPE, I would recommend starting with your supervisor or finance.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@elif I checked your email address and your last name. There is not an SAP Concur profile set up for you at this time. I would recommend speaking to your direct manager to see how you can request a profile be set up. Once you are set up and have logged into the SAP Concur website (www.concursolutions.com) you will be required to change your temporary password. Once that is complete, you should be able to use the same username and password for the SAP Concur website to log in to the SAP Concur mobile app. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mr13
Occasional Member - Level 2

I'm having a similar problem and it has been over 3 weeks. i was able to log in once, and change my password and after that it  will not stop telling me my password is incorrect.  my company person has reset it, multiple times, says its fine and she can log in...but no matter what i unable to. she even resent the initial email which allowed me to change my password right away and then redirected me to log back in- and we were right back to the same problem where "incorrect username or password". at this point I'm losing too much money on milage, that i won't be able to track manually, and i need this resolved ASAP...is there anything that can be done?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mr13 I think I found the problem. I need you to confirm something though. When you are logging into SAP Concur, what are you using for the Login ID/Username? 

As to not reveal your entire login ID, what do you enter before the @ symbol? For example, william.never or wnever or williamn. Something along those lines. Once I hear back (and I think I already know what you are entering for the login ID) I'll tell you the issue. I just need confirmation from you first.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mr13

Hi, it’s Matthew.Ramsey 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mr13 So, I hope you are sitting down for what the issue is. On your profile, your login ID is matthey.ramsey. It is a typo that is causing the issue. That is why you kept getting the wrong username or password message. Have your person change the "y" to a "w" in your login ID and you will be all set. 

KevinD_0-1634670818527.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
mr13

All good sir. I appreciate the assistance, you’ve been a huge help. Have a wonderful day, and thanks again.

JIscru

Hey Kevin, I'm replying to you directly because you seem very knowledgeable. My co-worker is having issues logging in similar to these issues. He has repeatedly requested temporary passwords from our  company administrator. Even when he enters the temporary passwords it responds with "username or password is invalid, please try again..."

His username should be hdeleon@....

Company is Hitt Contracting, if you need the rest of the username after the @ just let me know, sounded like a security issue in your last post so I'm just being cautious. 

Thanks in advance for the assistance!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JIscru okay, so you are really going to like what the issue is. Are you ready? Your colleague's username has a typo. I'm looking at their Login ID and it is not hdeleon, but hdeloen. The "o" and "e" were switched in their log in ID. That's why they are getting the wrong username or password message, because they are using the wrong username, through no fault of their own. Your site admin needs to update the username to the correct spelling. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
JIscru

Your are the man @KevinD . This resolves the issue. Thank you so much!

mr13

Well…shoot. I don’t know if I should go buy a lottery ticket now, or avoid buying one. Either way, thank you very very much. I’ll update as to my ability to login here as soon at it’s corrected.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mr13 happy to help and I'm glad it was a super easy fix. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey