cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abrownctsiusa
Occasional Member - Level 1

Login ID character length?

I see the requirements/guidance on special characters, but I'm trying to determine if there is a # of character limit on a Login ID??

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abrownctsiusa I was told by someone who does implementations that the maximum amount is 64 characters.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cmakai
Routine Member - Level 2

@KevinD  Isn't there some sort of configuration report somewhere that shows you the character limits in certain fields?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cmakai Yes, in Expense Admin>Configuration Report. You can select Employee Forms, Report Header Forms, Expense Entry Forms and Allocation Forms from the list of links. This will show you all the fields on these forms. There is a column labeled Form Maximum Length. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cmakai
Routine Member - Level 2

@KevinD  Thank you! How about for Company Notes? Is there a place that shows how much space we have there and what the limitations are?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cmakai not that I have ever seen or heard. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
cmakai
Routine Member - Level 2

Thank you!