cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PabloBCI05
Occasional Member - Level 2

Login Domain Settings

Hi Mates !!!

I have this doubt: When creating a new user, in the CTE Login Name field, in the company, for example, it has the structure aaa@lsa.com. Where is it defined that the structure has to be @lsa.com? Because if I create another user with another structure that does not comply with the one defined above, for example bb@lsb.com, SAP Concur generates an error message that does not allow saving the user until I adjust the CTE Login Name.

Thanks for your help.

Best!!!

2 Solutions
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hello @PabloBCI05 

From my understanding, Concur will issue a warning rather than an error when the domain is different. Keep in mind that one domain can only be associated with a single client.  Therefore, if a user in Concur has a CTE login such as ABC@disney.com, no other user profile at any company can reuse that same CTE login ID and typically gives an error.

However, this is based on my knowledge from the client side of things. It might be more beneficial to consult the partner portal or reach out to Concur support directly, as suggested by @KevinD 

Hope this helps.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Rohan Patil
SAP Concur Community enthusiast
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PabloBCI05 the Partner Support Portal is going to be the best option for you to get help on this. I was under the impression that the site domain is set up at the time the entity is created.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hello @PabloBCI05 

From my understanding, Concur will issue a warning rather than an error when the domain is different. Keep in mind that one domain can only be associated with a single client.  Therefore, if a user in Concur has a CTE login such as ABC@disney.com, no other user profile at any company can reuse that same CTE login ID and typically gives an error.

However, this is based on my knowledge from the client side of things. It might be more beneficial to consult the partner portal or reach out to Concur support directly, as suggested by @KevinD 

Hope this helps.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Rohan Patil
SAP Concur Community enthusiast
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PabloBCI05 the Partner Support Portal is going to be the best option for you to get help on this. I was under the impression that the site domain is set up at the time the entity is created.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager