cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lzarbock
Occasional Member - Level 1

Lock Employee ID?

Is there a way to lock the Employee ID field so that employees can't change it - only Administrators can set and change it.  We are using the NetSuite connector and this field must match their NetSuite internal ID which of course no one knows...

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lzarbock I know I've seen these fields locked, but I think you are going to need to contact SAP Concur to have them see if they can lock them for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lzarbock Can you provide a screenshot of where you see the Employee ID field unlocked, please? Be sure to screenshot the entire screen. That way I can provide better assistance.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lzarbock

It's under Profile/Company Information - I'm and admin but even when I "act as another user" it the field can be edited.

lzarbock_0-1666909604904.png

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lzarbock I know I've seen these fields locked, but I think you are going to need to contact SAP Concur to have them see if they can lock them for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
lzarbock

Thanks for your help!  I'll make a support request.  

lzarbock

Hi KevinD - just bumping this up.  Did you see my reply below?  Thanks for your help!