cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mproler
Occasional Member - Level 1

List Management

I would like to export the data in my existing lists under list management to excel.  Is there a way to do that?

1 Solution
Solution
cmakai
Routine Member - Level 2

You would have to create a report to pull this information.  We had our consultative intelligence analyst build us some great List Management reporting that was based off a ROTQ (report of the quarter).  I can pick what lists I want to pull whether it's connected lists, or our org structure.

Not sure if you have this service or if you have anyone there who can custom build reports? I believe I built my own custom report in Cognos by pulling the list detail in. If you need help I'm sure I can recreate it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
cmakai
Routine Member - Level 2

You would have to create a report to pull this information.  We had our consultative intelligence analyst build us some great List Management reporting that was based off a ROTQ (report of the quarter).  I can pick what lists I want to pull whether it's connected lists, or our org structure.

Not sure if you have this service or if you have anyone there who can custom build reports? I believe I built my own custom report in Cognos by pulling the list detail in. If you need help I'm sure I can recreate it.