cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snell
Occasional Member - Level 3

List Management Hierarchy Limit

Hi, I have a potential customer who is currently using a 6 level hierarchy in their Expense List Management module for their Finance system.  These fields/dropdowns are currently used from Employee profile all the way through to the Allocation Level so that every aspect can be traced and presented in the export file.

They are now looking to integrate Concur with a 'new' Finance system and need approx. a further 3 levels to capture important aspects of their spend. So possibly 9-10 levels.

My question is, is there a limit to how far a hierarchy can be built ?  The only limit I can see at this point in time is the number of custom fields that are available in each Form.

As managing a list of this depth could be quite a headache they will be eventually looking to import the list object contents via integration from their Finance system into Concur.

many thanks for any advice or help.

Craig.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Snell 9-10 levels should be fine. As you mentioned, keep in mind the number of available custom fields.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.