cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giovannifo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Link Request Id and Expense report

Hello,

in case of creation of the expense report from a request approved, Can i see in the expense report the

request id? If yes, where is it visible?

Thank you

Regards,

Giovanni

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Giovannifo with your expense report open, click Report Details or it might just say Details. From the drop down list choose Report Header. You should be able to see the linked Travel Request here. 

Let me know if this works for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Giovannifo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello Kevin,
thank you for your answer. Ok, in report details I can see the link, but when we perform the posting to financial account this information missing. Is it possible to have the link also in the posting?
Thank you

Regards,
Giovanni

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Giovannifo I am not sure if you can. My guess is that because the Travel Request is just that, a request only, you won't see the details in the financial posting. I believe financial posting details come directly from what is entered on the expense report since the entry details on the expense report are the exact totals of the business expenditures.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.