cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kkalimeri
Occasional Member - Level 1

Limit and Currency Audit Rule

Hello ,

I am trying to create an Audit Rule about an expense limit. The user's currency is Euro, but the Audit Rule I want to create it has to be in UK Pound. My Audit Rule contains the command "Greater Than 130GBP", but the system triggers even if I insert exactly 130GBP in my Expense Report. 

Can someone help me with this issue?

Thank you in advance,

Konstantina

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kkalimeri hello there. Could you kindly take a screenshot of your audit rule and all the conditions you have set up, please? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kkalimeri
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello!! I am so sorry for the delay, I was out of the Office. So, I don't really know how to upload the screenshot, but I describe to you the Audit Rule down below. I forgot to mention that I wanted this Audit Rule only for those Cities that I inserted and that I have created other Similar Audit Rules but in Euros and they are perfectly working. I hope I helped.

Thank you for your time,

Konstantina

Data Object/Operator                    Field/Value

Employee                                            Employee Group
Is Not Blank
Value

And

Entry                                                    Expense Type
In
Value                                                    Hotel;Breakfast

And

Entry                                                     Transaction Type
Equal
Value                                                     Itemized entry on an expense

And

Entry                                                      Amount-Daily Total (multiple expense types)
Greater Than
Value                                                      130.00 GBP

And
(
Entry                                                       City Of Purchase
Equal
Value                                                       Southampton, UNITED KINGDOM

Or

Entry                                                        City Of Purchase
Equal
Value                                                        Manchester, UNITED KINGDOM

Or

Entry                                                         City Of Purchase
Equal
Value                                                         London, UNITED KINGDOM
                                                                                                                               )

And

Entry                                                           Currency
Equal
Value                                                           UK,Pound Sterling

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kkalimeri I've sent you a private message here on the Community. Click the little envelope icon up near your name here on the Community. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.