cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rocketdog
New Member - Level 1

Keep getting logged out of app

Hi

I started using the Concur app again after not travelling for a while and it keeps logging me out of the app. This is so annoying as I have to go through all the rigmarole of logging in and secondary authentication every time I use it, even if it was just a few minutes ago. It never used to do this!! Anybody got any suggestions?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Thanks for posting!

Here are two ways to get support with this:

1. You can contact your company’s authorized support contact. They will be able to help you create a support ticket for this issue. Your company should be able to tell you who they are and provide contact information.
  2. If your company subscribes to User Support Desk you can call them directly and create a support ticket. Your company will be able to tell you if this is an available support channel and provide you with the number.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Thanks for sharing @bishop

Have you created a support ticket for this? Even with the issue correcting itself it would be a good idea to have support look into it. Let me know if you need help getting connected to your support channel. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bishop
Occasional Member - Level 2

I had the same issue for about a 2 week period and have older expense reports appear for no reason. This seemed to correct itself randomly but I also see it on my desktop version as well.