cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CBF
Occasional Member - Level 1

Keep Getting Unassigned Transactions Emails - For An Expense Aready Approved and Amex Paid

My manager and I keep getting emails for an unassigned expense that was approved and Amex was paid in an expense report from April 2023.

How can I make the emails stop.

Thanks,

CBF

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CBF in looking at your account, I see an unsubmitted report named Southwest with a date of 04/04/2023. See screenshot below. This report has four AMEX charges on it. This is why you are receiving the emails. You will need to submit this expense report. Now, this report does contain a refund/credit which causes the report total to be less than zero. This cannot be submitted as is, so you need to delete the credit off the report. If the remaining charges were somehow accounted for/already paid to AMEX, then you would mark these transactions as personal.

As for the remaining credit, you will need to let it sit in your Available Expenses until you have incurred other AMEX charges. Once you incurred at least $71.96 in charges, you can then add your credit to the same report as these new charges.

I hope this helps.

KevinD_0-1689804957116.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.