cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lgeraci
New Member - Level 1

Itinerary cannot be submitted as cash expense but only cash can be picked from the drop down menu

I have the error message "Itinerary cannot be submitted as cash expense" for my flights that have been booked via Concour Travel and will be paid via the general company account, not my company credit card. But I can only choose "cash" from the drop down menu within this expense. How can this be fixed?

1 Solution
Solution
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi @lgeraci ,

With reference to your original query where you have mentioned that "my flights that have been booked via Concur Travel and will be paid via the general company account, not my company credit card. 

Here my understanding is your flight booking has already been done by your company, meaning it is a company paid booking. please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

If the booking is already paid for by the company, you don’t need to include that expense in your expense report since you haven’t used your own money for it. Therefore, you’re not eligible for reimbursement.

Let's say if you would have used your own credit card for your flight booking and when your credit card transactions will get imported to Concur only in that case then it is expected from you to add that transaction into your expense report, associate with the correct expense type where payment type will automatically be picked up as "credit card" and that field will be in read only mode.  

If this answers your query, then please mark this solution as accepted.

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi @lgeraci ,

Can you please take a screenshot of full page along with error and share here, so that it will be helpful to understand the issue.

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
lgeraci
New Member - Level 1

2024-10-14_130354.jpg

Solution
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi @lgeraci ,

With reference to your original query where you have mentioned that "my flights that have been booked via Concur Travel and will be paid via the general company account, not my company credit card. 

Here my understanding is your flight booking has already been done by your company, meaning it is a company paid booking. please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

If the booking is already paid for by the company, you don’t need to include that expense in your expense report since you haven’t used your own money for it. Therefore, you’re not eligible for reimbursement.

Let's say if you would have used your own credit card for your flight booking and when your credit card transactions will get imported to Concur only in that case then it is expected from you to add that transaction into your expense report, associate with the correct expense type where payment type will automatically be picked up as "credit card" and that field will be in read only mode.  

If this answers your query, then please mark this solution as accepted.

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja