cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patgriffin
Occasional Member - Level 1

Itemising hotel rates

Hi, I'm trying to account for a 2 night hotel expense in Israel. I have a receipt for two nights bed and breakfast and nothing else. The Concurs tool keeps asking for an itemisation based on the room rate. I've inputted the room rate as half of the total bill but this isn't accepted. Can you advise please?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@patgriffin could you please take a screenshot of the expense please and what you have inputted? That way I can see what you are asking about and better advise you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
patgriffin
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, I had some advice from IT support whereby if rooms are charged at different rates for different nights, simply add the charges together and divide by the number of nights stayed. If there are still discrepancies, its probably because the total value doesn't add up. This is simply a case of just adding on small value increments in the room rate box until the value balances out. The system eventually accepts this.