cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thomasabusada
New Member - Level 1

Issues reporting

I am trying to submit my report but the exceptions are not allowing me to do so, claiming I'm over the threshold, I've tried many times, doesn't work, the first time I submitted it said "returned due to fsr cutover please move items, which I did in JulyReport but it won't allow me because of an error message saying the following I have posted here, when I went to create a new request, july.report says I went over the threshold, and when I delete the ones flagged, it goes down to $400, not $556, but I used more than that amount in gas. Please let me know what I can do.  I already submitted July for $420 and August for $520 but  I didn't max it out of $565, and this isn't because I didn't max it out in terms of gas, because I did, but rather a system error, is there any way to go back and max it out? or what I can do going forward to make sure this doesn't happen.

thomasabusada_0-1662473239441.png

download.png

download.png

download.png

  

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thomasabusada your company has a limit on how much you can enter a month for mileage expenses which is $562.50. You have four different reports for July mileage. The system looks at the dates entered for the mileage expenses. You are well over the limit. Plus, some of the dates of mileage on one report are the same dates as mileage on other reports, so those are going to show as duplicates. I suggest making one report for your July mileage. 

You have it all convoluted by creating multiple reports. I would suggest deleting all but one of those July expense reports and go from there.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.