cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
killiant58
Occasional Member - Level 2

Issues Submitting Report

I am trying to submit my expense report and have gotten this message "You have unsubmitted debit or credit company card transactions that exceed the age limit allowed by your company policy. These transactions must be submitted before this report can be submitted. If these transactions are already assigned to another unsubmitted report, it is listed below and must be submitted first."

4 REPLIES 4
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @killiant58 

Most companies have the expectation that you create and submit expense reports containing the older transactions incurred on your corporate credit cards before you submit expenses incurred more recently either in Cash or using the card. Depending on the setup, you either have to submit an expense report containing only card transactions (all transactions older than the limit specified by your company) or in some cases you may be permitted to also include your more recent cash transactions. Possibly you can try importing these transactions into the existing expense report and resubmitting.

The corporate credit card transactions are visible in available expenses and typical company limits for old transactions is 30/ 60/ 90 days.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Rohan

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Rohan Patil
SAP Concur Community enthusiast
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@killiant58 if you sign in to your SAP Concur profile, then click Home>Expense you will go to the Manage Expenses page. Here you will see your list of Available Expenses. Look through this list to see if there is an old/outstanding transaction. This is usually the case. Give that a try. When you find the old transaction, add it to your current expense report and when ready, try to submit. See if the system will let it go through. If not, delete it from the report and add it to a brand new report by itself, then submit that report.

Let me know if that works.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
killiant58

It looks like there is a reimbursement that hasn't been submitted. How do I submit that?

killiant58

Thank you for the information. I have tried what you've suggested and it is still not working.