cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bvega
New Member - Level 1

Issue with importing current itinerary

I'm having a bit of an issue importing the itinerary I have been using for a trip that I have projected from 6 June 21 and ending on 1 October 21.  I will typically submit an expense report using this itinerary every two weeks for per diem, however, at this point the itinerary doesn't populate when I click import.  I figure perhaps it was deleted by the system somehow and opted to create a new itinerary.  This isn't possible however as the system is somehow acknowledging the existence of the prior itinerary and stating the two overlap even though I cant utilize the former.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bvega I took a look at your expense reports and do see the itinerary. It is a bit odd that you have been able to use the itinerary several times to this point, but now it won't allow you. With these types of itinerary issues, your authorized support contact will need to submit a support ticket to SAP Concur. I'll send you a private message with your ASC's email. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.