cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tranangelina
Occasional Member - Level 1

Issue with flight Cancellation

I have an issue with my flight cancellation. I cancelled my flight, car rental, and hotel in the Concur system, but the system only shows the cancellation for the hotel and car rental only. I cancelled the ticket in Concur, but the system shows that it wasn't cancelled. Southwest was not able to issue a credit for my flight. Can I speak to a live agent to assist me with this issue please? Is there a customer service number I can call into or assign a representative to assist me. 
4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tranangelina I suggest calling your travel agency. They are the ones who actually fulfill the airfare booking and can see if it was canceled or not and if a refund was issued. 

Did you pay for the flight on your assigned company credit card or was it a personal card?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tranangelina

HI Kevin,

I spoke to American Express. They asked me to contact Concur. They think its a system error. I paid for the flight on my company CC.

tranangelina

Kevin is there a resource I can speak to regarding my question. My issue has to do with system error. I spoke with AMEX Representative and they said since this may be system error to reach out to someone in Concur.

TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@tranangelina I will private message you a name and email of a Travel Admin for Merck that you can reach out to for assistance.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Select Care Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.