cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shysun316
Occasional Member - Level 2

Is there any way we can identify the Expense is refund in SAE

Hi,

As per my understanding a refund should be coming always with a negative amount (-), any normal transaction is always above 0. Are there any specific field/column in SAE to identify.

Let me know if anyone has the idea or info about the same.

Thanks

Shyam

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shysun316 I believe you should see a negative sign in front of the number. I think I also remember seeing a Journal Debit or Journal Credit column to denote refunds or payments. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Lewis-H
Occasional Member - Level 2

Great student population eager to learn. It was great working with all of the students. The overall concept of SAE is a great one, to empower students to learn audio technology and the business.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shysun316 I believe you should see a negative sign in front of the number. I think I also remember seeing a Journal Debit or Journal Credit column to denote refunds or payments. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.