cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mgarre33
Occasional Member - Level 1

Is there a way to revert back to the older version for expenses/view?

I went back to update/add expenses and see a newer version. that's great but prefer the older version as it was easier to navigate, especially for an already started expense report. Is there a way to use the older version view?

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mgarre33 you yourself cannot revert back and starting October 1st, all of our customers that have not transitioned to the newer UI will be switched over. So, at that point, the legacy UI will no longer be available.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
mgarre33

Thank you, makes sense. 

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mgarre33 you yourself cannot revert back and starting October 1st, all of our customers that have not transitioned to the newer UI will be switched over. So, at that point, the legacy UI will no longer be available.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
mgarre33

Thank you, makes sense. 

chanke
New Member - Level 3

This is a bad decision.  This is not one of the situations where people "just need to get used to the change, and it will take time" or "we just need to provide additional training".  This interface is just way worse.  You are literally making my expense reports take much longer.

Receiptonator
Occasional Member - Level 2

The new interface makes it impossible to see my receipts, to make an expense report based on receipts.

What can I do now?  My expense report is tomorrow, and I cannot see my receipts.

Thanks --- there's no way for me to get paid now.

🙄  What do I do?!? 😡

HUDSONSH
New Member - Level 2

Kevin, absolutely garbage update and interface. This has added several hours to my report process. I will certainly respond to your feedback link, but you should be doing the same if you are being charged to answer these concerns.

MATTA
New Member - Level 1

This new verison is the worst. It is taking me 3 times longer to complete reports and I have to complete 5 a month.

Things about this verison I hate:

1. you can no longer drag and drop receipts in
2. there is no expense view window (this made it eaiser to view the expense without changing screens)

3. there is no receipt view window (this made it eaiser to attached receipts to the correct expense)

4. Every click opens a new windows which is what is making everything so slow.

hillan1152

Hey Kevin, 

There needs to be a way to revert to the older version of Concur. The software update is not user-friendly or has improved the product. It has increased time spent on an expense report which takes away valuable time from doing a job. Please pass this forward to the development team. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hillan1152 we have a program so you can provide feedback. Here is an article that discusses the feedback program: https://community.concur.com/t5/Concur-Expense/Feedback-on-NextGen-Expense-UI/m-p/37423#M15732

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Receiptonator

Why make us make yet ANOTHER account to send feedback? We're doing so here. 

And the new product is terrible.

Well said!  This update has slowed my team down and makes the task of completing expense reports very time consuming. 

JSeagle35

Agreed.  There absolutely needs to be a way to do this. 

The new UI is very counter-productive.

marlequeeuw

The UI is such BS!!! Completely counter-productive - I will never get my expenses done in time. 6 expense reports for 6 Executives plus mine with THOUSANDS of dollars to account for and a deadline of the 4th of the month. You have got to be kidding me. Whoever created this nonsense without allowing us to switch back needs to re-evaluate the reason we all use this to begin with. I'm glad you have an extra 30 hours in your work week to get this stuff done, but I sure don't.  I feel bad for the Executive Assistants with less than reasonable executives. Try to explain this crap to them... they don't want to hear it, they just want it done. Nicely done Concur - setting folks up for failure.

ath
New Member - Level 3

Unfortunately I agree with the complaints, the new user interface is lacking functionality...  from what I am experiencing personally and confirmed by many other users' feedbacks, it is now impossible for me to look at receipts on the same screen before choosing an expense type?  In other words, you have to memorize all the receipts you uploaded? or keep switching back and forth between functions?  This makes no sense.  Please fix this as soon as possible, thank you.

max-schubert-ts
New Member - Level 3

This update has broken drag and drop onto the web UI to upload receipts and the removal of the master/detail view has made data entry for large expense reports 2x as much effort - I used to take < 1 hour to get my expense report done and now it takes 2+ hours to do it because I cannot screenshot an expense receipt in an app and drag it over to the web UI to add it to an expense entry - I have to drill into an entry, then click several times to get to the receipt upload view, then screenshot and upload, then wait for Concur to upload it, attach it, and then return me to the expense list.

rbonneux
New Member - Level 2

Agreed this interface is garbage. You have to perform to many steps for it to work. Using this UI is a complete waste of me and my teams time - if I could bill you for the time it takes everyone at my company to add expenses I would.  Thank you SAP for increasing my companies cost to enter expenses by 2.3x... 

Karen_Brumfield

Unbelievable that a company would set a soft release date of October 18th and have a November 15th enforcement date.  We are the customer; I have been the Administrator for Concur for 8 years, and in the past 2 years it has been somewhat challenging to keep up with their new marketing of products.  I am not running an IT company these are mariners and we use the basic product.   We cannot get into Concur, I have called every day stayed on hold, and used a callback number only to get a voicemail to leave a message.  First time to every have a software company hold my data hostage I can't export receipts or credit card transactions to manually submit Expense Report.  At a total loss for words.