cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmakai
Routine Member - Level 3

Is there a way to print a listing of your custom Intelligence reports?

I have ALOT of reports out there. I have folders under Team with both Intelligence reports and my own custom reports and I've been asked to create a detailed list.  Is there any easy way to do this without having to hand type the name of each folder, report, and a description? 

If so, please share! 

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cmakai there isn't any option to print this list out. If it were me, I would drill into each folder and take a screenshot showing the report names. This is probably the fastest way to ge the list without having to type.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cmakai
Routine Member - Level 3

Thank you. I wish that could work but the list I provide my manager needs to be searchable. It was worth a shot to ask!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cmakai does your manager not have access to Cognos? I'm asking because they could just use the Search option in Cognos to find the reports.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.